Saturday, November 19, 2011

I need info for Southern California Flower Warehouses OC, IE, LA, MoVal, PS?

I'm planning a shower and we need lots of fresh flowers. I know there is a flower Warehouse somewhere around the OC, but not sure where. Where I could buy a huge amount of flowers for like $10 a bunch.





I like in the Inland Empire Riverside San Bernardino, so anything close to me would be ideal.





Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I need info for Southern California Flower Warehouses OC, IE, LA, MoVal, PS?
Well, I'm in OC %26amp; I go to one in Costa Mesa %26amp; one in Fountain Valley, but they're fairly small. I know it's a bit far but you'd be MUCH better off going to the flower district in Downtown LA. It is huge %26amp; the flowers are cheap %26amp; fresh. Tons of people go there when planning events. Here's a link:





http://www.laflowerdistrict.com/





Also, you may just want to check around your area %26amp; ask people if they know of any farmer's markets near you. The flowers are always beautiful there.





BTW, I'm getting married %26amp; the girls in the weddings section are really helpful when planning an event so if you come up with another question, try posting it there. It's under Family %26amp; Relationships - Weddings.


No comments:

Post a Comment